Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Free Printable 2011 Calendars

I hunted the internet for free printable calendars for my kids, and found a few...but none I liked.  Sooooo...

...I made my own..and am happy to share them with you too. 


You can download other months from my Printable Calendar page. I will continue to post each month as I finish it. 
Happy 2011! 

[To download the calendars, click on the image. Right click and select "Save Picture As...". Choose a destination and name for the file, then save to your computer.]

 




[Update:] Here is link to some free printable 12 month calendars I just found!  Love these, by Lula Louise - she has two styles; one with blank space for your kids [or yourself] to color in their own pictures for each month.


  The second syle features patterns that can be colored in. 


I think the "Sketch it Yourself" calendar would be a great way to document and archive the year.  Make notes of special days or events on the calendar and keep a precious art-piece by your child for each month.


And, if you're wondering why I made calendars for my kids [who are all 5 and under], I will be sharing our fun project soon!  [Well, hopefully soon...with 3 kids under 5, "soon" could mean a few weeks. Ha!]

4 comments:

  1. These are really nice! Thanks so much for sharing them, I'll be spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One for each of my kids! Thanks, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather! Thanks for linking. I'm glad you like the calendars. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really appreciate your feedback. I would like to send you a response, so please be sure I can view your email address, or check back for a follow up comment from me. Thanks!