Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Brilliant!

Kids are brilliant. 

At times their ingenuity astonishes me.

Like the other day, when, as I was cleaning up from their coloring project, I stumbled upon this...


What is it?

Why... a carefully rigged dual tone colored pencil, of course.  Lovingly designed by my 3 year old; [who by the way, has never used a double sided colored pencil.] then constructed by my 5 year old with a little tape and a bit of precision.  


I love those moments!

And while these Rose Art pencils may be slightly sturdier, and perhaps cosmetically appealing...


…I truly admire the great creativity behind my children’s home-made version.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really appreciate your feedback. I would like to send you a response, so please be sure I can view your email address, or check back for a follow up comment from me. Thanks!