Saturday, April 9, 2011

A New Adventure...

I mentioned that this project I did with my daughter gave me an idea.

Here it is:


I started out creating a few worksheets for my kids...and ended up opening an Etsy shop!
I call my little project: Snappy Printables.

I have only listed a few PDF sets, but I'm working on others and hope to add them soon.





You can read a bit about the concept and vision I have for this little endeavor on the "About Us" section of the Snappy Printables blog.

I am offering 3 sets of printable files in a giveaway, if any readers are interested. You can enter here.
Update: this giveaway has closed.

I'd also like to offer Home Education Journal readers 20% off everything in my shop during the month of April. Just enter the code: FRIENDSAPR11 when you make a purchase.

My kids love these. I hope yours will too!

Aside from working on this exciting adventure, we have been planting a garden [not like the one in January...a REAL garden], watching volcanoes explode and celebrating a very special birthday. I will share more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really appreciate your feedback. I would like to send you a response, so please be sure I can view your email address, or check back for a follow up comment from me. Thanks!