So, I post this in amazement...please do not feel "behind" if your 5 year old isn't adding triple digits yet. I certainly don't anticipate all my children to follow suit.
My son surprises me often in our homeschooling studies...in a good way. We did the first three together - and the rest he did all on his own. When I checked his work later...I was shocked. Then what he did next was even more "good" surprising...he asked, "Mom, can you make me some more math to do?"
My response?
"NO...only one page of math per day, kiddo."
He begged some more, so we bartered..."Ok, well, maybe if you clean up all your toys you can have another math page to do..." Yeah...home educating him is rough, I tell ya...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving your comments! I really appreciate your feedback. I would like to send you a response, so please be sure I can view your email address, or check back for a follow up comment from me. Thanks!