Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Quick Little Post...

Just wanted to share the crossword my son came up with while we were playing Bananagrams [which, by the way, is a super awesome game]...

A few words were misspelled...and some were spelled backwards. Normally, he just builds words, I don't require him to connect them in a crossword. I was especially impressed today by his attempt to spell "pastures". He was very proud of his words and read them to us several times! He also took the picture below to document his work. [That's my boy.]

One of the perks to your kids learning to read and write and spell is that you have more people to play these sorts of games with. [Well, it is a perk if you are a word nerd like I am...]


Across: what, dove, yes, hat, boat, lime, sap, lick
Down: dry, "pastures", hoop, tow, tub, two, eel, oatmeal

Good job, big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really appreciate your feedback. I would like to send you a response, so please be sure I can view your email address, or check back for a follow up comment from me. Thanks!