Monday, January 31, 2011

Interviewing Children

It has not quite been a year since I last interviewed my children, but since I'd like to make it a yearly event, I thought planning to interview in January would be a fun way to start each new year.  Now that January is nealy over, I'm already behind schedule...but when am I EVER not?!  Ha!

Here is a list of questions to get you started in interviewing your own children. Modify the list according to your own child's age level and if you come up with any fun questions I didn't think of, I'd love to hear them! 

I am looking forward to hearing my childrens responses...hopefully I'll be posting some of their answers soon.

Enjoy learning about your kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really appreciate your feedback. I would like to send you a response, so please be sure I can view your email address, or check back for a follow up comment from me. Thanks!